Thursday, November 1, 2012

Accidental Mates Draco by Brenda Steele

Ok so I thought I would broaden my horizons and read some non-gay erotica/romance/whatever.  I was looking for something with shapeshifters and I really do like dragons so I thought maybe....

wrong.

I'm not really sure how I should go about doing a review.  I've been told I need practice.  So here goes:

I didn't like it.  The plot was simplistic and predictable, the characters were... just blah.  The sex scenes were ok, but this was so far out of my comfort zone I think I might have been scarred.

I will attempt other books in this genre though, and I might even attempt another one by this author... I mean it could have been a fluke -- right?

My apologies to the author, it wasn't you... I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment